top of page

Get a patent in each country at reasonable costs.


You have already filed an international patent application.

Now, you must be considering obtaining a patent in Europe, China, Japan, Korea, etc.

You need to file documents for entering the National Phase to each country where you want to get a patent before the expiration of the time limit.  (The time limit of each country is here.)

you are here CJK.JPG

This website contains tips for you. You can use these tips to consider whether to enter each country, save costsand decide whether to use the home country agent.

Your costs will be high to file documents to China and Japan due to language barriers. We are a patent attorney firm specializing in PCT patents entering China and Japan for a company whose mother tongue is English. We can offer reasonable costs because our business is web-based, and each patent attorney translates your document without outsourcing.

If you need more information, feel free to contact us

bottom of page